Monday, April 28, 2008

More new stuff


This week has been a hard week for our ward. We had a family in our ward who lost another daughter last Tuesday. They are an amazing family. Even though they are the ones who lost their child they are so concerned about those in the ward and want to make sure that we are okay. It is amazing to see someone with that kind of eternal perspective. Thank goodness for the gospel and the atonement. I don't know how people who don't have a hope for a reunion with their children and other families can endure the pain of loss. We love this family and give them our love and respect and hope for the best for them.
Here is my graduation announcement for my masters. I get to walk on May 3rd. It is kind of irritating since I still have to go to class for a few more weeks. But I am within 9 credits of being finished so they are going to let me walk.

Here is a video of Darci and Maile both dancing with their Grandpa Johnson on his birthday. They have both been big into dancing lately ever since they have been watching Enchanted.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Yay for Dave! That is so exciting. I LOVE Enchanted too. It's my favorite movie to watch with my kids.

Bret Bushman Family said...

Wow...Masters, what and amazing accomplishment, way to go.
Aren't Grandpa's the best. I am waiting for your 8's list girl