Thursday, October 23, 2008

Deer Valley

My Mom's cousin was kind enough to let my family use her condo in deer valley for a few days last week. We had a great time relaxing and hangin with the Birds.

My brother Michael made it clear to me that he did not give me permission to take this picture. So I decided to publish it.
This is Maile. She was looking at the camera and being cute and as soon as I snapped the photo she looked away.
Typical.


That's better.

This was breakfast with everyone. The table actually fit everyone.

Maile playing on the bed. Nap times are pretty much non-existent anymore.
And yet we keep trying.

I know I have a lot of pictures of Maile, but she was being so funny. Russ dressed her up and she wanted to play football. How could I argue?

She definitely had fun torturing Mike and Erin.

Here is dinner with everyone. It was nice to spend a little time together without all the daily distractions.

I can't recall why I took this picture. Maybe it was because I felt so tall.
Kids in the tub is probably not the kind of photo my girls will appreciate, but they were getting along and no one was crying during bath time. This is a pretty rare thing and constitutes documentation.









4 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks like so much fun, we just got back from vacation and I want another one--now!! haha Great pics!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

You guys are always doing something fun and I love it. Looks like it was fun. Glad you had some great trips.

Bret Bushman Family said...

What a nice place, looks fun, and Happy anniversary

Dustan and Micayla said...

Looks like you had a blast!! I so funny to see your family and everyone all grown up!