Tuesday, February 19, 2008

As you can tell we finally got all of our holiday pictures off the camera and were able to post them in a timely manner. Hey better late then never, and I tend to lean more toward the never side of things.
Things are looking better in the car department. We got our black car back on Friday and it looks better then before the accident. I will post some new pics when I get them. It does smell very strongly of glue and I feel a little high every time I drive it, but I think that will fade with time. I just hope I don't get pulled over in the meantime. Thanks to everyone who helped shuttle me and my kids around during this deprivation period. Also, thank you to "Nice Guy" for driving David to work for the last two weeks. We are in your debt!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Love the pictures, so cute!

Our Gray Day said...

I didn't know you had a blog until today. love it..

Stacie said...

I'm glad you're getting around to updating more often! It's kind of pathetic but this is a great way to keep in touch. Allie loves to see the pictures of your girls.