Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am sorry to say that I have not kept up my blogging very well. In fact, it has been downright sad. We lost Internet access a while ago and have not had time to restore it. (That should give you some insight into how crazy our lives have been.) I am hoping to get all my pictures off my camera soon and up on the blog, but I just want everyone who reads this to know that I have not died or given up on my blogginess, but that I will try and get those things put up as soon as I can. I love reading your notes and blogs, keep me in mind. I will return to the blogging world soon!

6 comments:

MakingChanges said...

I am so glad you at least have your Internet up now. It was a very crazy summer for your family. Looking forward to seeing the summer pics.

Booth Family said...

Have to say we were wondering if you'd won the lottery and were off on some amazing round the world trip!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

There is no giving up on you. You can just say that I have no life so I live through others. JK.. Can't wait to get updated and see all your pictures.

Stacie said...

I know you're busy with work and family stuff right now but we'll be here waiting patiently for your return.

paul & ashlee said...

are you guys alive? we love you. we should go on a date night some time soon!
-ash

Silence Bellows said...

Hey! Welcome back! Here's that Irish animated clip I was telling you about. It's so stinkin' cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dMOk4EQybQ

Give up yer aul sins