Tuesday, December 4, 2007

All the Latest


It has been some time since I have updated this site. We have all been busy, but we hope to make things better in the future.

I am still working, but no longer full time. I only work 2-3 days a week and that has been wonderful. David is back to teaching and just finished up his final season as a football coach. We decided this would be the last year over the summer and while we are a little sad to see the season end, it also brings a sense of relief knowing we will have our husband and father around more this coming year.

We enjoyed Thanksgiving this year in beautiful St. George with several of the Bird relatives. Thank you to Aunt Danine and Uncle Rex for having all of us there. We had a wonderful time.

Since then we have spent most of our time getting ready for Christmas, working on ward activities and spending time with the girls. David has been very busy working on his Master's degree and will have that finished up this summer. He is also in young men's and that has him very occupied much of the time.

I am working hard at my job, my kids and my callings. I was recently called as the Assistant Camp Director. This is in addition to my calling as Enrichment Leader, Book Club Chair and Visiting Teacher. Fun stuff. I am actually looking forward to the challenge.

No comments: